Some of the TEA Party group leaders have been at it for 8 years. Mark Petzold is one of them!
Honored to have him request to speak at our monthly meeting. Fellow leader and good friend.
Below are the issues Mark wants to discuss/explain in his message entitled: Time to Reclaim our Heritage:
1. A brief summary of my background and why I’m even here.
2. What is the root cause of our countries struggles? (Hint: It’s not the wrong people in office.) What is our role in addressing the root cause? Is what we are doing a waste of time if it is not addressing the root cause?
3. A provocative discussion on Romans 13, commonly known as the “Submission to governing authorities” chapter of the bible. How are we to handle this concept when our government is hostile to our liberties? Was the Declaration of Independence not in alignment with the bible? What attitude should we take towards government as Tea Partiers?
4. A provocative discussion on the political spectrum? Who are we and do we even know our identity? Who are our enemies? What should we do about it?
5. A look toward the future. If I deliver this message well, you will have increased clarity and or conformation. You will be encouraged. You will be equipped in ways you may not have view possible for the future. You will also share with me something revealed to you so that I can leave with your input and knowledge.
Yes, other TEA Party groups are alive and well and we look forward to hearing what their focus and goals are.