All Discussions Tagged 'Republicans' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will we finally REFORM MediCare, MediCaid, and Social Security, or let them all go BANKRUPT?

Democrats, again, want to continue the US down the road to Bankruptcy. It fits their Cloward and Piven goals to destroy the US as it stands…

Started by Joseph M Lenard (JLenardDetroit)

0 Jan 4

RNC called... I eventually hung up...

The GOP needs to have a National Database of GOP contacts from the National level all the way down to Local Leaders and/or Republican Club…

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Joseph M Lenard (JLenardDetroit)

RWUW: ACTION CALL: Trump's first 100 Days agenda!

Dear Rattle With Us Writing Group member and Friends: Donald Trump is now the President Elect. Whether you were/are a Fan of Trump or not,…

0 Nov 14, 2016

9/11 - 15 years on

(from FB Post - Aug 28) HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN????? -- 15 years on from 9/11/01 -- (through my teary eyes & heavy heavy heart I can barely…

1 Sep 6, 2016

Liberal Donald, once again flounders and espouses what Liberals think Conservatives are while trying to pretend to be a Conservative

DT's (who I think is a PLINO, still supports Planned Parenthood, and doesn't understand that 95% of ProLife people wouldn't go as far as he…

0 Apr 4, 2016

Those pesky details. Donald Trump, like Obama, has written books! Things are there for those who pay attention!

Dear Trump supporters: The problem with Donald (and you) is the same as it was with Obama (and his supporters). Like Obama, Donald HAS WRIT…

1 Mar 22, 2016

The time has come to change the First In The Nation Primary contest locations....

The time is long past due to change where the #FITN Primary contests are held! Why? It's simple. Reality dictates that Presidential Electio…

0 Jan 27, 2016

Is, for strategic reasons, Donald Trump the best person to nominate as the GOP POTUS nominee?

Is it possible that an inexperienced, thin-skinned, egotistic, Community Organizer has messed things up so bad that only an equally inexper…

0 Jan 14, 2016

When you come across someone saying they wont vote cuz their Candidate didnt get the nomination

For those who insist the their Candidate is the only "Perfect" Candidate and if their Candidate doesn't get them nomination they will stay…

2 Dec 18, 2015

Donald Trump

Trump is dealing with some specifics now, but many of his supporters jumped on his Celebrity bandwagon (despite his long record of having s…

1 Aug 20, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Liberty Belle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service