All Discussions Tagged 'Trump' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will we finally REFORM MediCare, MediCaid, and Social Security, or let them all go BANKRUPT?

Democrats, again, want to continue the US down the road to Bankruptcy. It fits their Cloward and Piven goals to destroy the US as it stands…

Started by Joseph M Lenard (JLenardDetroit)

0 Jan 4

How dare we (GOP Conservative Base) expect Trump to EARN OUR VOTE!!!

How dare I, or you, expect, actually DEMAND, that Don The Con EARN OUR VOTE and not just bow down and worship the Golden Calf... er... I me…

0 Jul 25, 2016

Now come the Calls for UNITY. What will be your response?

Yes, this is going to be long winded. A lot to cover. I beg your patience and bear with me through all of it. I will Call some people out,…

1 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Gary Pedinelli

NY Primary never mattered... Cruz leading Hillary in Swing States is what matters...

NY doesn't matter... Regardless of the delusional state of Trump supporters, NY will remain a Blue State come November... What matters is…

0 Apr 20, 2016

Whole lotta peeps throwing around the HYPOCRISY word/label lately. OK, let's talk about some...

Those in Chicago (#OWS, #BLM, etc) are solely responsible for THEIR VIOLENCE... BUT (again, #hypocrisy) do NOT pretend you have not heard…

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Joseph M Lenard (JLenardDetroit)

The infamous Rule 40-B

OK, we keep hearing so much about Rule 40B. 40B sez you must have Majority of Delegates (which should not be confused with the % of th…

2 Apr 6, 2016

Liberal Donald, once again flounders and espouses what Liberals think Conservatives are while trying to pretend to be a Conservative

DT's (who I think is a PLINO, still supports Planned Parenthood, and doesn't understand that 95% of ProLife people wouldn't go as far as he…

0 Apr 4, 2016

Those pesky details. Donald Trump, like Obama, has written books! Things are there for those who pay attention!

Dear Trump supporters: The problem with Donald (and you) is the same as it was with Obama (and his supporters). Like Obama, Donald HAS WRIT…

1 Mar 22, 2016

Trump lies again on "Fox News Sunday" program, Wallace unprepared to make a follow-up...

#‎LyinTrump‬ at it again... This time on ‪#‎FoxNewsSunday‬ (3/13) regarding ‪#‎TrumpUniversity‬... I covered it the night of the last FOX ‪…

1 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by james mccloud

Donald Trump and those pesky little details about policy

#Trump: #Tariffs, #TradeWars, a new Depression, and #TouchbackAmnesty.... #DETAILSMATTER, explain them to people.... Trump and the promise…

0 Mar 2, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Liberty Belle.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service