Good information can be found at these meetings. I have been to one and believe I am going to this one tomorrow to hear about the "Water being a Public Trust" issue. We have a well and a pond - what is the reasoning behind this one?
For those who have not had a chance to hear Tom George - here it is. Cap and Trade have you fuming/fearful - here's the facts, FEDERAL RESERVE! No more needs to be said.
Hope to see some familiar faces.
|Center Right Meeting
Friday, May 28th, noon - 1:30
Public Library 32737 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Did you know there is a move in the Michigan House to take away your private water rights? Did you know Cap and Trade (tax) is coming, but there is a way YOU can stop it? How much do you know about the Federal reserve? Who should be our next Governor? Get answers to these and many other questions at the Center Right Meeting tomorrow!
AGENDA - Farmington Hills
- Tom George - Candidate for Governor
- Andrew Smith - Moore & Van Allen. How Cap and Trade will decimate the Michigan Economy and how to stop it from becoming federal law.
- Stephanie Jasky - FedUp USA. Understanding the Federal Reserve and how it could affect your future.
- Nick DeLeeuw - Mike Cox for Governor Campaign
- Discussion: House Bill 5319 - Water as a Public Trust (or in other words, your water is not your water)...and others
Do You Believe in Limited Government?
|If you are a member of a local tea party, 912 or anti-tax citizens group, please come to Center Right to talk about meetings you have scheduled or issues you are working on. Let us know about any events you might be attending, like Memorial Day parades, etc.
Let's all work together to elect limited government conservatives to local, state and national office in 2010!